Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
Help ensure Good Shepherd will be here in the future, providing the very best in care for children just like Justin. Read More »
Meet Our Donors
To those who traveled the Big Band circuit, "Sonny" Smith was known for playing a mean set of drums. Read More »
Did you know there are creative ways to support Good Shepherd? Ways in which Good Shepherd, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Good Shepherd. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets